Parts for free (pay for shipping costs only)

Discussions about Sinclair ZX80 and ZX81 Hardware
BrunoFlorindo

Parts for free (pay for shipping costs only)

Post by BrunoFlorindo »

1 - TS1000 - has the correct "K" prompt but membrane needs to be fixed.
1 - TS1000 - No K prompt. Might have a problem with the ULA or the modulator.
1 - Sinclair ZX81 - Some keys don't respond.

I will send these to anyone who wants them, provided you cover the shipping cost. If I ship it within the U.S. it shouldn't be more than $15, and about 20 euros if shipped to Europe. I don't have the time to go and get an exact quote, but I will gladly refund the difference (if any). I always scan the receipt from the post office and send it via e-mail to show exactly how much I paid.

Soon I will be going through my collection and selling the surplus (ZX81, Spectrum and TS2068 stuff software, hardware, magazines and books).
sirmorris

Re: Parts for free (pay for shipping costs only)

Post by sirmorris »

Hi Bruno

I'd like the K prompt dead keyboard ts1000 please :)

I'll PM you about payment. Do you paypal?
BrunoFlorindo

Post by BrunoFlorindo »

Hi SirMorris. I'll gladly send you the one you requested, and someone else already requested the other two. :) Please PM me the delivery information and your e-mail. I'll go to the Post Office this Monday afternoon and we can talk about payment after I e-mail you a copy of the Post Office receipt. :)
gus

Post by gus »

Hi Bruno,
I like any book or mag that you have duplicated, just let me know what you want to sale :)

Thanks,
Gus
BrunoFlorindo

Post by BrunoFlorindo »

Thanks Gus. I certainly will. I just need to find time to go through all the books and magazines. I have to confess that I find it difficult to manage my free time. Sometimes I do too much forum reading, sometimes I type (and dream about ZX machines) too much, sometimes I dedicate too much time to scanning and the whole idea of organizing the collection stays on hold for another day. I also get lots of e-mails and pms saying things like 'Remember me!', and it's a little bit difficult to keep track of so many names and messages. :p