This forum is set aside for forum administrators to make announcements
ZXpand interface firmware 1.8
* fixes an issue with CAT when listing files in a sub-folder
* API V1.0
* fixed a bug in the API save routine
- (6.83 KiB) Downloaded 664 times
- (12.81 KiB) Downloaded 546 times
ZXpand interface firmware 1.9
* New CAT functionality - can now change directory as well as list content.
CAT ">[directory]" will change to the named directory.
CAT ">/" will change to the root directory.
CAT ">.." will change current directory's parent.
- (12.85 KiB) Downloaded 497 times
ZXpand interface firmware 2.1
* New CAT functionality - can now create directories natively:
* New SAVE functionality - can now forcibly overwrite files or rename target with a .BAK extension:
SAVE "+[filename]" will rename the target file to filename.BAK unless a backup already exists in which case error 8 occurs as usual.
SAVE ">[filename]" will silently overwrite the target file if it already exists.
* New CONFIG option - 'O'. This sets the default SAVE overwrite behaviour.
CONFIG "O=0" will set the normal default behaviour which is to generate error 8 if the target file exists.
CONFIG "O=1" will set the default behaviour to BAK mode, which will preserve the existing file or generate error 8 if the target backup file already exists.
CONFIG "O=2" will set the default behaviour to overwrite mode, which will silently overwrite the existing target.
CONFIG "O" will show the current option setting, one of "ERR", "BAK" or "OVR".
- (14.06 KiB) Downloaded 741 times
ZXpand interface firmware 2.2 BETA
* Rename functionality available to programs.
This firmware update is necessary to use the rename feature in ZXpand-Commander. No rename command is available natively as yet. I'm still working on the syntax.
*edit* - removed attachment as full version is now available.
ZXpand interface firmware 2.2
* Small bug relating to auto-overwrite fixed
After some extended testing I'm happy to release the full V2.2 firmware. It is recommended that you update, especially if you plan to use ZXpand-Commander.
- (14.14 KiB) Downloaded 612 times
* Fixes compatibility with Revival Studios games, allowing AY and joystick detection to work once more.
* Serial load for suitably adorned ZXpands. See documentation.
* Burst rate data transfers as standard.
- (15.38 KiB) Downloaded 355 times