ZX Spectrum 48K, ZX Spectrum+3 128K & Games handed down…

A place to discuss the ZX80's and ZX81's younger brother - the Sinclair ZX Spectrum
AjmW

ZX Spectrum 48K, ZX Spectrum+3 128K & Games handed down…

Post by AjmW »

Following a recent family passing, I’ve been handed down the items/consoles in the subject matter.

The ZX spectrum 48K appears to have a broken power supply, but works on an alternative non-spectrum power supply. I don’t have any further leads or attachments for this console. (Serial starting 001-4…)

The ZX spectrum ZX +3 128K has all the bells and whistles, cables, two joysticks, printer, and a ton of games that are for the 128k, 48k, Amiga Commadore (some have multiple compatibility? I think?) (Serial starting U0104…) - clearly loads up and turns on nicely!

Both in great nick cosmetically too, big up grandad for keeping them well.

Some of the games I’ve been given are worth £30+ and come in big boxes, opposed to just the small case games which I have over 40-50 of!

Anyone able to tell me the rough value? I have list of games I have but I won’t stick them here, won’t add much context but happy to discuss!

The gamer in me wants to keep these, especially with the original football managers & tracksuit manager games within the box of hand downs, but I find myself in a position where funds are needed as we prepare for the next generation of the family!

Please move to another area if it’s not the correct one here, and thank you for any help and direction I get in advance!
:)