- Posts: 950
- Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:44 pm
- Location: Denmark
- Built-in sound
- Built-in Joystick
- Executes machine code above memory address 32k (no M1NOT problem)
- Not all hardware extensions work
- No Hires or Pseudo Hires (WRX, G007, ARX)
- No User Defined Characters (UDG)
- External keyboard corrupts load from tape
- Detection of NTSC/PAL on different I/O-port. Needs Lambda-customized ROM to work on PAL.
- Character Set cannot be modified with ROM, as characters are stored in custom Lambda-ULA
- Lambda-ULA replacements does not exist
- No ':' or '?' characters available. They are replaced with gaming characters (butterfly, ghost).
- Black screen with white text. Depends on your personal preference.
- "Checkers" characters are replaced with diagonal corners and gaming character (racing car)
- £ character is replaced with gaming character (spider)
- Works partly with ZXpand. 32 kB RAM is accessible. Loads programs. Screen is corrupted as Lambda-customized ROM is needed. (Work in blind, and end with CONFIG "X" to see screen.)
ZX81, Lambda 8300, Commodore 64, Mac G4 Cube