Hello Everyone from Sunny Porthcawl

Introduce yourself to your fellow forum members - what was your journey into the Sinclair world?
Moggy

Re: Hello Everyone from Sunny Porthcawl

Post by Moggy »

balford wrote:Hello :)

I don't suppose you bought that machine with the kludge and dead ULA from blooda on eBay? I have a funny story if so :D

Ian at Mutant Caterpillar Games will have some 2C210E's in stock if you're stuck.

Moggy, I didn't realise that was the last 2C158E you had. Now I feel doubly humbled :)

B

Mr B feel humbled no more please. :D

You wanted it to restore a zeddy to its original state and function which you have successfully done, another one on the road as they say. These days I'm only a dabbler and user with enough bits and bobs to see my time out and if I can get some one on their way with what ever I have spare they are more than welcome to it for free providing it's not first class post to Lapland!! :lol:

Best wishes my friend and thanks for the kind words.

Moggy.
lesoleil70

Re: Hello Everyone from Sunny Porthcawl

Post by lesoleil70 »

balford wrote:Hello :)

I don't suppose you bought that machine with the kludge and dead ULA from blooda on eBay? I have a funny story if so :D

Ian at Mutant Caterpillar Games will have some 2C210E's in stock if you're stuck.

Moggy, I didn't realise that was the last 2C158E you had. Now I feel doubly humbled :)

B
It was a local pickup, I know about Mutant Caterpillar