Hello Sinclair world

Introduce yourself to your fellow forum members - what was your journey into the Sinclair world?
zx4ever

Hello Sinclair world

Post by zx4ever »

Hello everyone,

I'm a big fan of Sinclair computers, especially ZX81, who was my first computer since 1983.
Recently I bought zx81 with Ram pack 16k in working condition and currently enjoying reading the original user manual again, which is really great.
I'm really impressed with new hardware add-ons and new games for the ZX81, especially the Chroma 81 interface, which will probably be my next purchase.
These days I tried colorized games for Chroma 81 on the emulator and having a good fun.
I have some questions about it, but I'll put them in an appropriate topic.
Besides the ZX81 I also have two Spectrum 48k, which I also love very much.
Cheers. :)
Andy Rea

Re: Hello Sinclair world

Post by Andy Rea »

Welcome to our world, the humble 81 is far more capable than was ever invisaged when it was designed.

With both SD card And USB stick storage solutions available and colour board by Paul Farrow the amount of fun that can be had is great.

Hope you stick around and find out forums useful, we always welcome new input also.

Regards Andy
what's that Smell.... smells like fresh flux and solder fumes...
Moggy

Post by Moggy »

Welcome aboard, now the fun begins! :D
1024MAK

Post by 1024MAK »

Hello

Welcome to our forum :D

Please take a look around. There are gems of information everywhere. And if you have a question, please ask.

Mark
ZX81 Variations
ZX81 Chip Pin-outs
ZX81 Video Transistor Buffer Amp

:!: Standby alert :!:
There are four lights!
Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb :!:
Looking forward to summer later in the year.