Hello From Oxford, England

Introduce yourself to your fellow forum members - what was your journey into the Sinclair world?
vintage-mike

Hello From Oxford, England

Post by vintage-mike »

Hi Everyone,

I'm Mike, back in April 2020 after a 30 year career in the audio industry (software development, hardware design, DSP, Plug-Ins etc), like many I found myself with a little more time on my hands than I might have expected...

So, I decided to go back to where my interest in technology began, dust off my Z80 assembler language skills and try some ZX coding - only this time with development tools I could not have dreamed of when I was first introduced to these machines in my youth.

I think it's fair to say that some significant 'mission creep' has set in - after creating some ZX Spectrum games for my own amusement, and an emulator, I decided to make them available to a wider audience through a small business - Vintage Software Systems Ltd based in Oxfordshre, UK. The games are available as .tap and .tzx files for 48K ZX Spectrum emulators, and also as audio files for loading into original vintage hardware. Please feel free to take a look.

Mike
1024MAK

Re: Hello From Oxford, England

Post by 1024MAK »

Hello and welcome to our forum Mike!

:D :D :D

I hope you enjoy this forum :D

Mark
ZX81 Variations
ZX81 Chip Pin-outs
ZX81 Video Transistor Buffer Amp

:!: Standby alert :!:
There are four lights!
Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb :!:
Looking forward to summer later in the year.
Andre

Re: Hello From Oxford, England

Post by Andre »

Welcome on board Mike! I am a ZX81 basic language fan (maniac would be more appropriate). Have fun with us!
The ZX81 pleasure is spreading, ANDRE***
http://zx81.ordi5.free.fr/andre
http://zx81.de/andre