Great to see such an active forum!

Introduce yourself to your fellow forum members - what was your journey into the Sinclair world?
El Marco

Great to see such an active forum!

Post by El Marco »

Hi all,

Just joined this place and I'm impressed by the breadth and depth of topics and knowledge here...

I need to clear the queue in the workshop and finish my ZX81 upgrades (composite video out, RAM upgrade etc)

I'm looking forward to learning more about this machine.

Cheers guys,
Mark
Spinnetti

Re: Great to see such an active forum!

Post by Spinnetti »

Welcome to the obscure land of old nerds lol. Amazing the fun to still be had with the marvelous little machines
Zeddy: ZX80, ZX81/ZXpand, TS1000/ZXpand, TS1500/Zxpand+,Printer
Speccy: 48k, +, +2, +3, TS2068, "Bare Metal" Pi, Next KS2, IF1/Microdrives/Vdrive/Light Gun/VGA-Joy
QL: Minerva/QL-VGA/Custom PSU
C5: 24v, LiFE battery, Disc brakes
dr beep

Post by dr beep »

Spinnetti wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:39 am Welcome to the obscure land of old nerds lol. Amazing the fun to still be had with the marvelous little machines
Had?
David G

Post by David G »

Yes, good times to are still available with the ZX81. I am still learning new programming techniques with it even now

"to be had" is an English phrase that means "available", stated in the passive voice
dr beep

Post by dr beep »

David G wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:22 am Yes, good times to are still available with the ZX81. I am still learning new programming techniques with it even now
You should read my pdf about getting all out of a 1K ZX81.

"to be had" is an English phrase that means "available", stated in the passive voice
thanks!