General games-related topics
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:58 am
Found an old folder with the hand-written listing for an old machine code game. Originally, in 1982 it was a proof of concept, so it's quite simple, but also a bit of fun. It was written for the 4k, but I just realized it will run on 1k too.
P file is available for download.
The BASIC/assembly listing is in the ZIP file.
- (1.88 KiB) Downloaded 112 times
- (943 Bytes) Downloaded 109 times
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 8:26 am
- Location: a Basement in Nienburg / Germany
What a fast game!!! 485 was my HighScore in the second run... like!!!!
eyerything will be okay in the end.
if it´s not okay, it´s not the end.
and: uıɐbɐ ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ɹǝʌǝ ɹǝʌǝu ןןıʍ ı