REBOUND - 3 Level demo

General games-related topics
bobs

REBOUND - 3 Level demo

Post by bobs »

Thought I'd do one over the six and put another game out this year - so here's a 3-level alpha build of REBOUND - a version of Breakout with extras (so more akin to Arkanoid, or Batty on the Spectrum, than the original Atari game)

http://www.bobs-stuff.co.uk/extras/rebound_alpha.zip

It is an alpha version, so just the three levels, and probably/likely some bugs. So if you good people can give it a bit of testing, I'll press on with the rest of the levels, and also possibly add colour support for Chroma'81.

Enjoy,

Bob.
Shaun_B

Re: REBOUND - 3 Level demo

Post by Shaun_B »

Thanks Bobs for the early Christmas present :-)
bobs

Post by bobs »

Thanks! It's still only an alpha build at the moment, although I think I've found most of the bugs.

I've just updated the build (same link as before) to include support for the colour features of the Chroma 81 device
(although only tested on a somewhat slow JSZeddy), which certainly adds something to it: :)

bobs

Post by bobs »

Build updated (same link as before) with a fix for the 3-ball split sometimes producing vertical balls, and the Game Over text sometimes not being visible under Chroma.
sirmorris

Post by sirmorris »

Bob you are a game-making MACHINE! Another great game - we're a very lucky community to have you on our side!

C
bobs

Post by bobs »

Thank you Sir!

I enjoy writing for the Zeddy - it's actually quite a fast and capable machine (if you stick to the low-resolution stuff) and appeared to have so few great games - so I'm trying to redress the balance a little. :)
Shaun_B

Post by Shaun_B »

bobs wrote:Thank you Sir!

I enjoy writing for the Zeddy - it's actually quite a fast and capable machine (if you stick to the low-resolution stuff) and appeared to have so few great games - so I'm trying to redress the balance a little. :)
The balance has definitely been redressed and would have been even before One Little Ghost 8-)

Regards,

Shaun.