Re: Advanced Fiesta Simulator 3D

Post by sirmorris »

Hahaha that's superb :D

I think it means more to us who have owned a decrepit car :D
Paul

Post by Paul »

How is this possible?
I don't even know him and he tells the story of my wife's first car, a Ford Fiesta mkI
Until today my wife allows me to buy whatever car I want as long as it isn't a ford.
:mrgreen:
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.
RWAP

Post by RWAP »

Ha ha - I remember my brother having a Cortina - every time he went out in it, my mum and dad had to stay up as he would invariably ring for a lift home having broken down somewhere!

Those were the days when one key fitted all the same model of car too...... just borrow whichever one was nearest...
Andy Rea

Post by Andy Rea »

Your not wrong about those keys, I returned to my gold Sierra park in a multi story, opened the door got in key in ignition won't turn oh bugger locks broken I thought jiggled it a bit then noticed strange little things that went quite right...

Oops wrong car, wrong floor.

What are the chances of a similar car been parked in a similar place on a different floor?
what's that Smell.... smells like fresh flux and solder fumes...
RWAP

Post by RWAP »

I was visiting a client in hospital many years ago, and spent 5 minutes or so trying to open the car door - then realised something did not quite look the same inside.

My car was in in the same location just one bay in front! The chances of that were minimal!
Moggy

Post by Moggy »

I remember back in the early 70's My brother and I worked at a filling station that sold replacement keys over the counter. Each key in those days had a serial number stamped on it and all you had to do was give the counter guy the number and a new key would be handed over for ten bob no questions asked all totally legal in those trusting naive times.
No wonder car theft was rife ! :o
Attachments
large_wilmot_breeden_keys.gif
large_wilmot_breeden_keys.gif (81.04 KiB) Viewed 4188 times
siggi

Post by siggi »

RWAP wrote:I was visiting a client in hospital many years ago, and spent 5 minutes or so trying to open the car door - then realised something did not quite look the same inside.

My car was in in the same location just one bay in front! The chances of that were minimal!
That is the reason, why my car is clearly marked:
P1070202_1024x768.JPG
P1070202_1024x768.JPG (183.99 KiB) Viewed 4181 times
:D
Siggi
My ZX81 web-server: online since 2007, running since dec. 2020 using ZeddyNet hardware
http://zx81.ddns.net/ZxTeaM
1024MAK

Post by 1024MAK »

@ Siggi - "like" :lol:

Mark
ZX81 Variations
ZX81 Chip Pin-outs
ZX81 Video Transistor Buffer Amp

:!: Standby alert :!:
There are four lights!
Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb :!:
Looking forward to summer later in the year.