The comp.sys.sinclair Crap Games Competition 2021: 25th edition extravaganza!

General games-related topics
Crayon21

Re: The comp.sys.sinclair Crap Games Competition 2021: 25th edition extravaganza!

Post by Crayon21 »

I would submit more if able but i have my kitten to look after. :D
In Heck, there are two options for perpetual torment:

Eat the Puckerberry and suffer for eternity:
drink nothing but a cocktail of The Last Dab and Mexican Cake blended and served with
habanero slices
:twisted:
BarryN

Re: The comp.sys.sinclair Crap Games Competition 2021: 25th edition extravaganza!

Post by BarryN »

Crayon21 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:48 am I would submit more if able but i have my kitten to look after. :D
You can't fool me, I have two cats. They look after me at least as much as I look after them! :) The younger one especially comes over and curls up next to me whenever I have a headache or don't feel well.
Crayon21

Post by Crayon21 »

proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGZOVCyX9EM

My mom refuses to name him Max. our previous cat was murdered by the neighbors dog. I've yet to find it and kill it :twisted: pulled through the fence and eaten.

drink nothing but a cocktail of The Last Dab and Mexican Cake blended and served with
habanero slices
BarryN

Post by BarryN »

Crayon21 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:21 am Max. our previous cat was murdered by the neighbors dog. I've yet to find it and kill it :twisted: pulled through the fence and eaten.
Oh dear. Maybe you need a bigger cat.

This is not my cat, I wish it was.
Crayon21

Post by Crayon21 »

HA! No, i'm fine with my tiny oneImage

habanero slices
TMD2003

Post by TMD2003 »

END OF WEEK 46:

Four weeks to go! The competition closes at 11:58 pm (Iron Maiden will helpfully explain why) on Friday, 17th December. Meanwhile, this week:

{some of this post does not exist}

- Later in the week, over in Spectrumville, Enrique Pimpinela Santos, a.k. +3code, chose a different way to relax, with Fishing Simulator, before being carted off to the gulag for breaking lockdown protocols, even though he was fishing on a deserted island with a permanent population of zero.

- AND NOW, at the same time as the weekly round-up, I have just had time to review a third entry, about which I will not make Coronatarianism-related gallows humour. Salvador Camacho has been busy again on the ZX81, but this time, converting a Spectrum type-in game from a Spanish magazine. Z88DK was not involved at all. In this game, you are the Escarabajo and you must avoid being esplattered by the esquares.

There would have been some RZX updates as well, but I've been occupied with the Big Bullseye Bonus game, which will be accompanied by a huge map - and that's taking a huge amount of effort.
Last edited by TMD2003 on Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spectribution: Dr. Jim's Sinclair computing pages.
Features my own programs, modified type-ins, RZXs, character sets & UDGs, and QL type-ins... so far!
Spinnetti

Post by Spinnetti »

BarryN wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:26 am
Crayon21 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:21 am Max. our previous cat was murdered by the neighbors dog. I've yet to find it and kill it :twisted: pulled through the fence and eaten.
Oh dear. Maybe you need a bigger cat.

This is not my cat, I wish it was.
I need that cat! I had a maine coon. He was a monster, but died at 14 :( Now just pound kitties that are 1/3 that size. my "mission brief" for my Maine Coon was he had to be big enough to eat neighbor dogs. I wish they allowed Panthers here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZc3-5e ... he_pantera
Zeddy: ZX80, ZX81/ZXpand, TS1000/ZXpand, TS1500/Zxpand+
Speccy: 48k, +, +2, +3, TS2068, "Bare Metal" Pi, Next KS2, IF1/Microdrives/Vdrive/Light Gun/VGA-Joy
QL: Minerva/QL-VGA/Custom PSU
C5: 24v, LiFE battery, Disc brakes
TMD2003

Post by TMD2003 »

END OF WEEK 47:

Gah! At this late stage, I've had another blank week! I wasn't expecting that.

Three weeks to go, only three weeks to go... 21 days, if you prefer.
Features my own programs, modified type-ins, RZXs, character sets & UDGs, and QL type-ins... so far!
1024MAK

Post by 1024MAK »

Teaser time...

Coming soon to a screen near you....

I present Simple Invaders
Simple Invaders.png
ZX81 Variations
ZX81 Chip Pin-outs
ZX81 Video Transistor Buffer Amp

:!: Standby alert :!:
There are four lights!
Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb :!:
Looking forward to summer later in the year.
TMD2003

Post by TMD2003 »

I'm intrigued now.

One closer to 60, if it gets in by mid-December...

EDIT: so much for that...
Last edited by TMD2003 on Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.