It's only in its first few days of development but it's a minimally usable product.
Double click to place the text input cursor. Click the mode button to get inverse characters. Drag the mouse around to draw plot. Plotting mode is determined by where you first click. If you click in an empty space you get draw mode. If you click on an already set block you get unplot.
SAVE will download an assembler representation of the image. Drag and drop a saved file to re-load it.
I think that's all there is to it at the moment. Future enhancements may or may not include:
* Region select
* Fill region
* Copy / paste region
* Shift/rotate region
In general if you run it and see a new feature it's because it's a 'live' release with updates happening as I make them. Just play around. I'll try and make sure it's always working and I don't break things but don't rely on this for the health and safety of yourself or your loved ones
I've added region select, and fill.
* In G mode you can plot by dragging.
* In L mode you select a region by dragging.
* Fill uses the selected character from the character set.
* Fill only works when a region is selected.
* Text cursor becomes visible when double-clicking a character cell.
* Double-clicking a character from the set will insert it at the text cursor.
I've attached an example screen file to test out.
- (3.89 KiB) Downloaded 115 times
* Only the buttons that are relevant to the current mode are shown.
* L mode button switches to G mode.
* Plotting happens in G mode, selections happen in L.
* When a selection is available you can:
* FILL it with the currently selected character,
* INVERT it
* COPY and PASTE it.
* In PASTE mode you can move the selection rectangle around with the cursor keys.
TODO: Not much. Perhaps on-screen help.
It's really quite simple but should be everything anyone really needs. Go on, give it a go! Show us what you make