ZX 81 development on Linux. What tools?

Any discussions related to the creation of new hardware or software for the ZX80 or ZX81
sboisvert

Re: ZX 81 development on Linux. What tools?

Post by sboisvert »

sl07h1 wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:35 pm Hi, I'm a Linux user, I would like if there's a tool setup for do the following:

1. Write Assembler code (or BASIC code) in a reasonable way and export the code to an emulator to test.
2. Export stuff from the emulator to a .tgz file (or a .p file) in order to get the stuff working in the ZX 81

Thanks.
I posted my findings here earlier today - have only begun looking into this stuff though, but there's some ideas.
sl07h1

Re: ZX 81 development on Linux. What tools?

Post by sl07h1 »

sboisvert wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:36 am
sl07h1 wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:35 pm Hi, I'm a Linux user, I would like if there's a tool setup for do the following:

1. Write Assembler code (or BASIC code) in a reasonable way and export the code to an emulator to test.
2. Export stuff from the emulator to a .tgz file (or a .p file) in order to get the stuff working in the ZX 81

Thanks.
I posted my findings here earlier today - have only begun looking into this stuff though, but there's some ideas.
Awesome, I'm using ZesarUX for BASIC stuff, it works very well with ZX81 Tape Convert and my Zeedy. I will give it a try and tell the story later!!

Thanks!