Here is version 1.8 of the file manager program 'ZXpand-Commander'.
With this program you can:
- Browse directories and files
- Execute programs
- Create subdirectories
- View text file and monochrome BMP file content
- Delete files and empty subdirectories
- Rename files and directories
- Move and copy files
The program comes with full source code. Please submit any improvements or feature upgrades back to me for inclusion in the official release.
For full functionality you should have firmware version 2.2 or above flashed to your ZXpand interface. For instructions on how to do this please consult the documentation.
View a demo of the program on YouTube
- Support for automatically configuring KMurta's JOY81 programmable joystick interface when running a program - Thanks Kelly!
- More error messages in BMP viewer, by K.Wlosek
- Some bug fixes by Kelly Murta
- Font updated
- Corrected version string
- BMP file display by K.Wlosek
- Removed the title screen
- TXT file display by K.Murta
- Improved display handling after delete/rename file
- Better error handling
- README file
- Fast navigation added
- Execution of programs needing overlay-disable flag
- Slightly improved help
- Deleting files works in all cases now
- Running programs actually works now
- Selection cursor correctly tracks moves deletes and renames
- Files larger than 16k can't be copied
- Deep directory paths may overflow the filename buffers, causing crashes