ZEDDYNET

Discussions about Sinclair ZX80 and ZX81 Hardware
hsimpson

Re: ZEDDYNET

Post by hsimpson »

ZeddyNet arrived safely. Thanks a lot Paul :).
Paul

Post by Paul »

Another four boards are available now, built and tested at 60€ each including wiznet and postage.
These are the last four for a while because we (ZX-TEAM) are thinking about a PCB redesign.
Someone wants to eliminate GALs in our PCBs and use classic 74LS... chips instead because these are availabe "forever" ;)
In case of interrest just PM me or ask here.
Kind regards
Paul
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.
frankras

Post by frankras »

Hi everyone

I would like to use my zeddynet on my Camputers LYNX , the hw is easy to move to the LYNX as the I/O addresses used is free on the LYNX , but I need to recompile them on the LYNX - looking through the sourcecode , t.ex. the sendmail or getmail , I can't see where the I/O addresses are set ??? are they configure in one of the "include" modules ???? or ??

hope anyone can help

best regards
Frank
SM7I

Post by SM7I »

Hi Paul,

Got anyone left ? I want.

Paul wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:13 pm Another four boards are available now, built and tested at 60€ each including wiznet and postage.
These are the last four for a while because we (ZX-TEAM) are thinking about a PCB redesign.
Someone wants to eliminate GALs in our PCBs and use classic 74LS... chips instead because these are availabe "forever" ;)
In case of interrest just PM me or ask here.
Kind regards
Paul
frankras

Post by frankras »

Hi all

trying to make the zeddynet without the GAL and found the document called "ZEDDYNET138.PDF" , but I could not find any other documentation for it , interested in port numbers used, are they the same as for the GAL version - V3 and V4 ????

Best regards
Frank
mrtinb

Post by mrtinb »

The people knowing about ZeddyNet speak German in this forum: https://forum.tlienhard.com/phpBB3/view ... 1321#p1321
Martin
https://zx.rtin.be
ZX81, Lambda 8300, Commodore 64, Mac G4 Cube