BOOKS,Magazines on ZX80 Computer

ZX80 / ZX81 hardware and software requested for either sale or swapping
SKW41

BOOKS,Magazines on ZX80 Computer

Post by SKW41 »

Hi everyone

I need some books,and magazine that had articles on the Sinclair ZX80 computer. I would love to find books that had programs for the Sinclair ZX80
computer. I do notice it not hard to find books on the ZX81 computer. Well first off most the programs on the ZX81 will not run on the ZX80 computer
due to there a lack of the basic language on the ZX80 computer... 4K basic ROM verses a 8K basic ROM which leaves alot of the command words out
and so much more..

Anyways I was hoping there was a book out there that had programs for the Sinclair ZX80 computer that used the limited 4K basic ROM interpeter..
I would also like to read some articles on the ZX80 computer when it came out on the market.. I know it was first Sold in 1979 and meant to be
sold in 1980.. Some of the early ZX80 computers did sale in 1979..

Well I hope some one has some great books and magazines they would like to sell..

Thanks
Sean
Moggy

Re: BOOKS,Magazines on ZX80 Computer

Post by Moggy »

Hi sean

Try this link for various magazines to look at, sync magazine has quit a few zx80 articles and stuff to type in.
Hope this is useful
Regards moggy

ftp://ftp.worldofspectrum.org/pub/sinclair/magazines/
tomdanpete

Re: BOOKS,Magazines on ZX80 Computer

Post by tomdanpete »

Hi It all depends where you are, I have for collection only:--
Home Computer Coarse Volumes 1and 2.
Home Computer Coarse Advanced Volumes 1 to 8. Parts 1 to 96.
Input Volumes 1 to 4.
All these deal with the old computers with programes,all in folders and were weekly computer mags.
As I say these are free to be collected.
S London.
Peter.