Help Keep these forums alive...

ZX80 / ZX81 hardware and software requested for either sale or swapping
RWAP

Help Keep these forums alive...

Post by RWAP »

These forums have now been running for a couple of years and as I was made redundant in December, I am struggling to meet hosting fees etc - I am therefore asking people if they would like to donate a little towards the hosting costs to keep the forums running - there is a Donate button up the top right hand corner of your screen.

Not really something I should be asking of the community, but bearing in mind the number of software and hardware projects which these forums have sparked, I don't want to lose them!

Rich
iturbez

Re: Help Keep these forums alive...

Post by iturbez »

Hi! Could it be made via PayPal?
RWAP

Post by RWAP »

Hi - yes, the donate link takes you to PayPal to make the payment - otherwise, you can send it by paypal to rich AT rwapservices DOT co DOT uk
thewiz

Post by thewiz »

Sorry to hear you got made redundant. I got made redundant last June and finding jobs few and far between. What kind of work are you looking for? If anyone knows of a Perl or Linux Admin role, I'd be interested.

I came across a free hosting company called eu.pn which gives php, mysql, perl and other stuff. Signed up and knocked together a web page without any problems.

http://www.hosting.eu.pn/
Memotech rules