French Spectrum Powa :)

Introduce yourself to your fellow forum members - what was your journey into the Sinclair world?
Zgoubi

French Spectrum Powa :)

Post by Zgoubi »

Hello,

My name is Mat, and I'm 46, IT manager, I'm french, living in southern France.
I have no Spectrum Experience. During my 8bits life, I grew up Commodore 64, my friends had Amstrad, Hector ...

A real Commodore fan, I think Sinclair's computers are a real pillar of the 8 bits era, like Commodore and Amstrad, even if I haven't met any in the 80s. I'm not a huge collector, but I wanted a (or even a few) Spectrum to be part of my collection. My hobby is to fix and raise old computers from dead, and play a few games, but I have to admit that what I like most is to watch these computers, with some kind of satisfaction and admiration.

Then I bought a ZX Spectrum 48k, it still has trouble but I'm fixing it, still a few problems but I'm progressing. And then I've recently bought a ZX Spectrum 128K (grey) in a really GREAT condition, the french version (everything is labelled in french on the ports). I have little troubles with it and it's part of my presence here (to have a reference site where I can get help to put these Sinclair computers back on tracks).

That's all for now :) Have a good day !
krowne

Re: French Spectrum Powa :)

Post by krowne »

Hello and welcome Mat.
I know you will get all the help from the guys on this very friendly Zeddy Forum ask any question and someone on here will be only too glad to give you all the help you need to fix it.
Brian
dessony

Post by dessony »

Welcome to ZX80, ZX81,TS1000 and TS1500 forum. There is a forum for the Spectrum. we even have TS2068.

Cheers,
DesSony
Zgoubi

Post by Zgoubi »

Thanks for the welcoming !

I'm a rookie, mostly here to learn, but I'll being whatever I can to the community :)
1024MAK

Post by 1024MAK »

Welcome on board Mat!

:D :D :D

Hello Mat. A warm welcome to Sinclair ZX World.

I hope you have fun learning about and using your ZX Spectrum computers.

Mark
ZX81 Variations
ZX81 Chip Pin-outs
ZX81 Video Transistor Buffer Amp

:!: Standby alert :!:
There are four lights!
Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb :!:
Looking forward to summer later in the year.