Wolfgang Schmidt has released a new game for the CB2 micro!
It is called 2048 and it is available in the next address:
- 2048Lost.jpg (32.37 KiB) Viewed 8050 times
The game is available from the CB2 programs page and the Mastermind RK Sourceforge repository.
Keep up the good work!
- Reversi.jpg (10.81 KiB) Viewed 7593 times
- ttt.jpg (28.38 KiB) Viewed 6493 times
Saul, the creator has done a very nice job with the demo graphics!
- cb2demos.jpg (29.31 KiB) Viewed 5998 times
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf0XQt ... 3XQ/videos
The aim is to collect all the jewels before the time runs out, without hit on the walls. Your rainbow tail blocks you from passing trough it.
The game has been written as a demonstration of the Dithering technique for creating more than 16 colors that the CB2 micro natively supports, using special block characters with different foreground and background colors. Notice how colorful your tail is!
- rrunner.jpg (18.7 KiB) Viewed 326 times